Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Late Update (Back though!)

Been gone for a while, mainly due to summer AP U.S. History work. But now that I finished that up and started school I have kind of more time to work on my own projects!

However, even while focusing on summer work during the small breaks and random short, but sweet free time I had I worked on Fetch.

I've wrote two nodes for controlling the arm and the camera on the arm.

Along with that, I've also planned out the ROS framework for Fetch and a flowchart for its behavior.

There is a second flowchart for more advanced behavior after the initial programs are finished, perhaps it could even be used for a Fetch 2.0.

The next steps are to finally get the motors working and then move onto SLAM (Simultaneous localization and mapping) and working out how to get Fetch to objectively drive around its mapped environment looking for a target object.





No comments:

Post a Comment